- Title / Position: innovation evangelist
- Organization: gb.tc
- Website: andrewhazlett.com
- Twitter: @andrewhazlett
I've spent most of my career at points of contact between cultures... the humanities and government, arts and technology, old ideas and new/social media. I keep my google profile pretty much up to date.
I now work at gb.tc as a community organizer among the techies, the creatives, and the entrepreneurs of Baltimore.
I'm helping to organize Art Bytes, a weekend hackathon at the Walters Art Museum in July. I've cofounded an arts-and-tech barcamp called CreateBaltimore and been a nervous Ignite speaker on culture in a time of disruption.
I was a senior Bush appointee at the National Endowment for the Humanities from 2002-2009.
When and where
June 3-5, 2011
Center for History and New Media
Fairfax, VA USA
- kanapy z funkcją spania on Registration
- An eventful few months | Miriam Posner's Blog on Thinking like a (monkey) hacker
- Collections Platform: Omeka | Digital Research Summer Institute on Notes from Intro to Omeka
- Teaching Kids to Make (THATCamp Report) - ProfHacker - The Chronicle of Higher Education on THATCamp Junior
- Ian T. Thomas » Blog Archive » My THATCamp Prime 2011 on Thinking like a (monkey) hacker
- @samplereality @boone Should we have a music jam again at #thatcamp? 53 mins ago
- RT @UKLibraries: @THATCampKY will take place at @wtyounglibrary on June 1-2. Registration is open: http://t.co/Xd6C2nxYoS 12 hours ago
- “@UKLibraries: @THATCampKY will take place at @wtyounglibrary on June 1-2. Registration is open: http://t.co/Y3VMBgjiD2” 12 hours ago
- Though I better pedagogue. #thatcamp 13 hours ago
- THATCamp Wellington 2013 Confirmed - Thurs 28 November at UVW, after the National Digital Forum conf at Te Papa. http://t.co/j4EX0mMVcW 14 hours ago